Andrea & Joen
Raven Utility Dress - Fog
Raven midi dress a modern utility style, beautifully tailored, practical and comfortable in luxe french linen. This relaxed style has a loose silhouette and oversized front pockets and sleeves and additional side pockets. Minimal design features hidden placket, sleeve cuffs with double facing, subtle small stitching with back hem is slightly longer than front. For a more effortless look, open unbuttoned round neck works perfectly with stacked pendants, perfect dress to lounge or chic casual out in team with slides.
- Made from pure 100% imported French Linen
- Loose silhouette
- Practical design features; large front pockets with additional side pockets
- Shell buttons
- Double facing cuff
- Longer length hem on the back
- Designed in Australia, pre washed and pre shrunk to ensure softness and ready for use.
- Each Item comes in a beautifully gifted linen drawstring sack
- With more use linen becomes softer and stronger; it is 2 to 3 times stronger than cotton
- Has a high absorbency rate whilst remaining cool and dry.
- Linen is eco friendly and non-allergenic
- Linen is a regulating fibre which keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter
- Small - Aus 8/10*
- Medium - Aus 10/12*
*All styles designed are generous, loose and comfortable fits
- Warm machine wash
- Line dry or tumble dry
- Do not bleach or dry clean
- Warm iron when damp if desired
The essence of our loungewear is beautiful separates that are contemporary, yet functional. The silhouettes are flattering and suit different body shapes and sizes. All styles designed are generous, loose and comfortable fits.
What is Flax? Linen is woven from the fibres of the flax plant and is a completely natural and a renewable resource. Perhaps the most ecologically sound fabric of all and it is totally biodegradable and recyclable. Every part of the flax plant is used to produce natural products that range from linseeds, linseed oils, rag paper, soaps and more. Few products are so efficient and environmentally sound as flax.